Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey, im new here =D
hello mate,
welcome to the forum... Hope ya enjoy it here its pretty friendly

keep safe

zeon x

I find it hard talking about myself unless somesome asks something they want to know about me, but im pretty much a fun, caring and loving guy and like being with my friends and being there when they need to talk or just hangout. I also like meeting new friends, going to the beach, movies or pubs and clubs and also im a big Xbox 360 gamer, mainly Call of Duty games or Halo Wars. If there is anymore you want to know feel free to ask or check out my profile about me. Confusedmile:
Also thanks for the welcome zeon. Confusedmile:

Hi Braz, welcome to the forums!

Im a big gamer too, Halo Wars was one of my favourite games recently (RTS is my forte). Haven't played in a while, too busy with work and have a choice of Xbox,PS3 and PC when i have free time :p
So, are there any other games you like to play?

Anyways, hope to see you around Confusedmile:

BYoNexus Wrote:Hi Braz, welcome to the forums!

Im a big gamer too, Halo Wars was one of my favourite games recently (RTS is my forte). Haven't played in a while, too busy with work and have a choice of Xbox,PS3 and PC when i have free time :p
So, are there any other games you like to play?

Anyways, hope to see you around Confusedmile:

Yea, its a awesome game and i still play it like today. :biggrin:
I use to have a PS3 for like 2 years, but Xbox 360 was just a better console for me.
I play Gears of War sometimes and Need For Speed games and other random games.
Also thanks for the welcome BYoNexus. Confusedmile:

Aha awesome Im a useless gamer to be fair Big Grin I just get bored easily so can't play a game for like longer than 10 minutes :p !
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Marky Wrote:Aha awesome Im a useless gamer to be fair Big Grin I just get bored easily so can't play a game for like longer than 10 minutes :p !
Some of my friends are like that to, but if to much into Call of Duty then can play for hours like me. :biggrin:
Do you have a game you like playing alot? Confusedmile:

Welcome Braz hope you enjoy the site. Im new also.

Thanks SleepTalker for your welcome it means alot and how nice you all are here. Confusedmile:

I used to like playing GTA a lot but I never really did the missions just stole cars and drove around Big Grin What about you then whats your favourite all time game?
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

HELLO braz welcome to GS enjoy your staySmile

BTW I LOVE GAMING TOO