So far we have raised 15% of our monthly running costs! Thanks for your generosity!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey looking to relocate
Heyyy guys young scottish lad looking to relocate somewhere nice

Im a gay young guy it hasnt come yet .
Lol somewhere nice? Now that's a value judgment for sure.

Why do you want to move? And what do you mean? Another city? Another country?

I'd invite you to come here, but I had my heart broken by an Edinburgh boy when I was 16, so I'm terrified of young Scottish lads lol.

Hey! Welcome to the forum!Welcome
Cape Town
Apparently the city is very welcoming to gay people.
How about Southampton? 2 universities, by the sea, better weather and close to London if required
Hey gemini,
When i say somewhere nice i mean longs its not glasgow mate anywhere nice compared to glasgow mate haha

Sorry to hear that you got hurt by a scottish guy mate but we no all like that there there a few good scottish guys out there not many but a few .
Johndoc Wrote:Hey gemini,
When i say somewhere nice i mean longs its not glasgow mate anywhere nice compared to glasgow mate haha

Sorry to hear that you got hurt by a scottish guy mate but we no all like that there there a few good scottish guys out there not many but a few .

What's wrong with Glasgow?

If you're interested in the US, do your research. Some cities are fantastic, some not so nice. And cultural and social standards vary widely. Like, Massachusetts is a great place to live if you're gay or trans. The laws stand solidly behind us. We even have a governor who speaks openly and often about his gay brother. In some of the southern states, he'd be thrown out of office for that lol.
"That's just the way it is
Some things will never change
That's just the way it is
Ah, but don't you believe them..."
~~~~~~~~Bruce Hornsby,, "That's Just The Way It Is"
You can come to Tel Aviv, Israel. Very gay friendly and nice weather. But you would better find a Jewish ancestor or a boyfriend with Jewish ancestors..
Gemini Wrote:What's wrong with Glasgow?

If you're interested in the US, do your research. Some cities are fantastic, some not so nice. And cultural and social standards vary widely. Like, Massachusetts is a great place to live if you're gay or trans. The laws stand solidly behind us. We even have a governor who speaks openly and often about his gay brother. In some of the southern states, he'd be thrown out of office for that lol.

I was sort of looking at Massachusetts been looking at would open they about gay men whats it like where you are .