Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey there.
I don't know how I feel about this place. I'll poke around a bit and stay or go depending on how things go.

My name is not Crooked but that's what I prefer to be referred to as online. I'm 17 and pretty generic unless you actually get to know me. My personality is all over the place so I hope I can at least entertain some of you. I like arguing with people.

I don't even know what I'm saying anymore. See you later.

Welcome person whose name is not Crooked! Hope you stick around. From my experience everyone here is very kind and friendly.

Also, I think you know exactly what you're saying (I like to argue too).

Hello and welcome Crooked, make your self at home.
Welcome

welcome to gs

Oh, and I like to talk. I don't get to do enough of it, actually.

Toby Wrote:Welcome person whose name is not Crooked! Hope you stick around. From my experience everyone here is very kind and friendly.

Also, I think you know exactly what you're saying (I like to argue too).

It's no fun if everybody's nice all the time.

I'm glad somebody thinks so. (No, you.)

Rainbowmum Wrote:Hello and welcome Crooked, make your self at home.
Welcome

Hello. You seem lovely.

pellaz Wrote:welcome to gs

Thank you. Have a nice [time zone].

Straight or crooked, gs is a nice place to be, pull up a chair and stay awhile, Jim
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

Welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy it here.

Welcome! Wavey

Welcome to the forum. In the off chance that we ever argue, accept that I'm right and move along Wink

hello crooked,
Welcome to gayspeak... I am aunty Zeon and the one who helps keep people in order on the site and keeps the welfare of members going good so a little bit of a banter argument is good however if ya try getting too serious and bringing the morale of the community spirit down your see aunty wave her magic moments and it settle a little. This forum is a fun easy goingf open minded place and of course we all love to give banter with one another but as everyone knows everything has a limit of no crossing....

Hope you enjoy your time here its best forum ive ever found on the web... You can actually interact with users without them going... excuse me new one wanna shag as other forums have been like

Kindest regards

Zeon x