Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey there!
Hello and welcome to the forum, hope you like it Smile
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

Hi!. :tongue: Hope you´d find this place to your liking.:biggrin:

Thanks for the warm welcome, all. I appreciate it!Confusedmile:

QueenOdi: Wooo, more than one of us here!

James: I might transfer to SDSU in a year or so, and no worries, New Mexico has its charm!

late, but welcome to the forum.

Hey bro, welcome to gayspeak! I admire you learning ASL, careful tho -- those implant devices having been curing deafness left and right these last couple of years.. Might be out of a job in another couple decades =P
I used to goto Sinbad's Hookah bar years ago -- they still open on university?

Enjoy your stay : )

You have received an infraction at GaySpeak Gay Forums | Online Community | Chat

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear gilhooly,

You have received an infraction at GaySpeak Gay Forums | Online Community | Chat.

Reason: Making Incomprehensible/Nonsensical Posts
-------

-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Prometheus: When you read about the culture and the true ground that hearing aids and cochlear implants have "covered" it's not so scary, and if anything it's a great language to know.

Yeah, Sinbad's was a great hookah joint, I loved the fruit bowl made from mini watermelons. Big Grin