Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey there
Gay teen(well.. won't be a teen for long come to think of it) who just moved to California.

Known I've been gay a while, browse the internet a lot(huge nerd) also kinda into the furry fandom..

That said, I'm a bit shy IRL, and being in a new area, I'm kind of nervous to get out there and meet new people. And while I know a few gay and bi men online through other sites, I find it kind of difficult to just chat with them and discuss certain subjects.

Hoping to get out of my shell a bit, and learn more about the culture part of gay culture. Smile

Hi and welcome to gs, I hope you manage to come out of your shell a bit and make some friends on here. Smile

I like the furry fandom as well, not got a fur suit or anything but I do like movies, comics, games and some plushies of furry chracters.

Have fun on the forum.

Wolfpack Wrote:Hi and welcome to gs, I hope you manage to come out of your shell a bit and make some friends on here. Smile

I like the furry fandom as well, not got a fur suit or anything but I do like movies, comics, games and some plushies of furry chracters.

Have fun on the forum.

Thanks. I appreciate the warm welcome.

And yeah, not much of a fursuiter myself either, I have a tail I got from hot topic a few years back, but thats more of a fun accessory than anything(plus the way it 'wags' when I walk draws attention to dat booty. XD)

Welcome to GS --- this site is a comfortable place with a lot of easy going people willing to discuss just about anything - I hope you come to feel comfortable enough to discuss whatever your concerns may be.

hai hai Smile welcome!

Welcome to GS, anothergaynerd. Cool to see that you embrace your inner nerd.Frog

Hi AGN... and welcome.
I'm pretty new here myself and like it because there's no one I've met so far into the pervy chat or other stuff. They are all good people to hang out with and they're fun. It won't take you anytime to get over the shyness and release your inner self... Hurry up and make 50 posts and get past the newbie stage and things get better in a hurry. I was about ready to quit when I was at 48... Glad I didn't!

welcome to the forum!!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

anothergaynerd Wrote:Thanks. I appreciate the warm welcome.

And yeah, not much of a fursuiter myself either, I have a tail I got from hot topic a few years back, but thats more of a fun accessory than anything(plus the way it 'wags' when I walk draws attention to dat booty. XD)

Oooh never thought of the advantages of having a fur tail Wink hehe

Hey Mr Gaynerd! Welcome to GS!Black-hunk-wave