So far we have raised 40% of our monthly running costs! Thanks for your generosity!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey there!
Hello everyone. Not been a member of this kind of forum for ages. It seems cool. I'm Billy, I'm 28 and gay. I live in Wolves but do my clubbing in lovely brum. Wavey Speak to you all soon I guess. x
Hello and welcome!!
Hello Billy! Welcome to the forum great people to talk to and very friendly just give us a shout Biggthumpup

Time spent being less than happy is time waistedWavey

[SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]

Go to DV8 by any chance... know a straight guy from Brum who's been there once or twice.

And welcome to GS!! Welcome
~Michael

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Hello Billy. Have fun around here, it won't disappoint Cool
In the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't. You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair... but its the way things are. The choice is yours. ~ Zidane Tribal

Hope is comforting, it allows us to accept fate no matter how tragic it may be. ~ Yunalesca

"Απο μακρυά και αγαπημένοι παρά απο κοντά και μαλωμένοι"

There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met ~ Gonzo
Thanks everyone, yes wouldlikemuscle, I go to DV8 regularly. Thursday is 8 quid in and you can drink all you want. Plus it's full of nice totty.
8 quid to get in and drink all you want.. as in drinks are free??? All drinks???
~Michael

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Hey you, welcome to GS !! Confusedmile:.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!
WLM - next time we can both get a friday off - fancy birmingham?
WLM- yes 8 quid all drinks are free till 2am. Bipenny- its on a thursday night. It's usually an awesome night.