Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey there
Welcome to GS Welcome
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Thanks everyone! Nice to meet you all. Big Grin

Willkommen! I'm from Germany Smile

Hi buddy and welcome to GS , happy your boredom led you here - and your English is better than my own ....and im English lol

Danke Aquarius ;D

Well I had English at school, and I played a lot of games, watching movies etc. I'm very thankful to my parents for giving me the space to play games and watch tv when I was younger. It's a very important language and you can use it almost everywhere.

Welcome m8 Smile
I wish I could learn German, if I had to have a second language I would totally try it!
I manage a few words after listening to Rammstein for years but sadly I only learned enough to flirt or say very creepy nonsensical things Tongue. Their music is awesome though, even though I do not think they like Americans very much ahahah.

"dutch, german, english and a little bit of french" certainly a varied repertoire, multi linguists get paid rather well to my knowledge Smile. Any thoughts on being a professional translator?

welcome to the forum!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

SilverBullet Wrote:Welcome m8 Smile
I wish I could learn German, if I had to have a second language I would totally try it!
I manage a few words after listening to Rammstein for years but sadly I only learned enough to flirt or say very creepy nonsensical things Tongue. Their music is awesome though, even though I do not think they like Americans very much ahahah.

"dutch, german, english and a little bit of french" certainly a varied repertoire, multi linguists get paid rather well to my knowledge Smile. Any thoughts on being a professional translator?

hmmm haven't really thought about that. well maybe later, after I'm finished with my education etc. back at school we had english, german and french lessons. the reason of german and french is because the netherlands is next to germany, and france is also very close to the netherlands. at the third year i was able to change my subjects, for example a lot of my classmates dropped german class or french (or even both) and went for draw/art stuff. I decided to keep german and french, because i like the french language and I'm half german, and I always found languages very interesting, and I still do today.

Welcome! Have fun!

Welkom, [MENTION=23952]JustAperson[/MENTION], te GaySpeak. ik hoop dat je hier nieuwe vrienden vindst. Welcome
Welke geslacht is jouw aktuele geliefde, voor zover je een hebt?