Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey there!
My name is Adam and I'm 19 years old. I live in Miami, FL. I am from Cuban and Russian descent. I've been in a monogamous relationship for almost a year now. It will be a year this Saturday, Sept 25, 2010.

I'm still new to the whole "gay scene" if you want to call it? I've never gone to clubs, not my thing... I'm very independent and driven to success. Quite mature for my age I guess you can say Tongue I just came out to my parents about 4 days ago... it's quite interesting but they're accepting it (slowly) and still being as loving as ever.

I like baseball and swimming. I love to run as well! I love to go out to dinner on the weekends and spend time with Hank (my bf). If you want to know anything else just holllerrrr Smile

Hi and Welcome :-)

what you wrote is very nice and interesting.... outet and having a bf in your age sounds very good for me....
And that you don´t like the "gay-scene" is not a problem ... much of "us" don´t like it or need it, too - like me by example. But it can be also very nice there...

I hope you have a nice time here and read you much times again....

Welcome!:biggrin:
[SIZE=2]First of all, Congratulations on a year aniversery!Confusedmile:
Secondly, The "gay scene" isn't to everyones tastes as disscused in a recent thread.Confusedmile:
Thirdly congratulations on coming out. Not the easyest thing in the world is it?:redface:

And lastly;
Enjoy your stay!:biggrin:[/SIZE]
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Hey there and welcome to GS! Read and post here as much as you can. I hope you enjoy it here!

Hello iAdam
iTimmy welcome you to GS.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone Smile

Hii!! and welcome! You sound like a very nice person! :]

Lol, welcome! And, that intro. slayed me! It seems you think we are entitled to the nuances of your life. That, would be awesome providing that we are sent photos and video and audio tapes every week of every aspect of your daily life!! LoL.

hi and welcome Smile nice introduction

would be good to know more, there's plenty of chat

Hello. Welcome Smile

Interesting genealogy you have there.