Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey you with the face n.n
well me personally, if i know the guy is gay and single i'd just say "Hey, you and i should hit the movies sometime." If he says "sure." I say, "how about saturday, at 8(insert movie time here)- we can watch superman(insert current movie here) and then grab a bite at nicks diner (insert restaurant here), but only if you want to go." if he says "sounds good." I just say, "great, it's a date then n_n" if at anypoint he should disagree or is giving you bad body language, just back off and leave.

if the guy is straight then you shouldnt bother because your screwing yourself over? lol

and if you have intentions that the guy might be gay, you have to perform a preliminary interrogation. AKA. sit and talk to him and find out his veiws on gay rights/marriage. if hes for it and you suspect. you can ask him if he is gay or not. if hes not, then you have your answer. if he is, you reply with the text i placed above lol. Be simple and effiecent. dont make anyone more shy than they already are lol.

Manic I like your signature by the way. Crucio.

I suggest walking up to a guy and saying "Hey, nice shirt. Let's fuck".

Or just ask them for a bite to eat.

^ "his idea may indeed land you in bed with a guy, or land you in a hosital bed" LOL. and thx!

I dont like doing anything very serious, so keep it friendly and non-threatening I would just ask to get some breakfast or lunch when you're both free.

Something that is face to face so that you must talk to each other and possibly get some chemistry going-which is why I usually avoid the movies as a first get together with anyone. You go to a movies, dont communicate at all for its entirety...and then what? Maybe get some ice cream afterwards which isnt a bad idea at all actually!!! You could both get talk about the movie you just saw. Wink