Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heya. (:
Hey everyone, I'm Joe!
I really don't know what to write in this thread lol, just posting to say hi. (:
I'm friends with Sox-in-the-city, so I guess that'd be a start.

So as I said before, names Joe.
I'm 17, rather laid back kinda guy (but not lazy!) Am from England etc etc.
Boring boring me.

So theres my post!

Fancy seeing you on here...

Never woulda seen that coming, huh??

Oh and tis sox-AND-the-city, honestly...

Lookin forward to you settling in and all...

xxx

LOL nick, let's not fall out over semantics!

Heeeeyarrr Joe dude, great to see you joining the brethren, hope all is good?

You'll normally find me bouncing around the forums at stupid o'clock in the morning, but if you ever need a completely random and uninsultable person to sound off at, shoulder to cry on, friend for relatively good advice and/or random person to generally talk to, I'm always here.

Incidentally, I tend to have strange and inappropriately public conversations about curious and odd things too, so if you ever fancy a general banter, hunt me down, I shouldn't be too hard to find - just look for the topic with the "I can't believe you just said that!"'s in abundance.

Haha. But yeah, hope life is treating you well, and hopefully speak soon.

Kyros xx

Hello Joe,

Welcome to Gayspeak. I hope you enjoy it here. I see you're from Lynn. Say hello if you are ever in the Hob on a Thursday Rolleyes

Alternatively, go somewhere else on the 1st and 3rd Thursdays of the month if you feel this is too freaky Wink

Hi G.i. Joe, Welcome to the site, Hope ya enjoy yourself around here even with knowing that sox guy... joke.

How was your Christmas?

Hi Joe,

Not boring at all - welcome aboard, it's good to have you with us - hopefully you'll find the site to your liking, and will keep coming back and become a regular contributor - we always welcome new perspectives and personalities, and everybody is really laid-back so I'm sure you'll fit in just fine ...

I can already say you have good taste in friends.

xx

Bighug.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

welcomeConfusedmile:

Hey, Gi.Joe loving the username. I'm a new kid on the bloc here too but I'm guessing you'll enjoy it. Everyone's warm and welcoming and there is certainly some laugh to be had around here.

I'm Spongebob although apparently I have a double walking around....hmm lol sorry to whoever's username I stole!!

lloll @ Marshy

Welcome Joe

Hope you have fun here at GS

xxx

Happy New Year

marshlander Wrote:Hello Joe,

Welcome to Gayspeak. I hope you enjoy it here. I see you're from Lynn. Say hello if you are ever in the Hob on a Thursday Rolleyes

Alternatively, go somewhere else on the 1st and 3rd Thursdays of the month if you feel this is too freaky Wink

G.I.Joe is only 17. Is he allowed in the Hob at that age? Joe, be Welcome anyway...