Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heya Everybody
Hi everyone!

I'm from South Africa and I came to this site after someone recommended it. I'm pretty shy and not much of a social professional so I have some trouble making friends. I thought this site could help me make some gay friends since it's hard for me to do here (still in the closet). It seems I was right since everyone here seems really nice and friendly! I hope to have a great time here and thanks for taking the time to read my quick and shabby introduction X).

Hello! Welcome, Enjoy your stay at the hotel cortez
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

welcome to GS, im sure you will make some friends too, we do have a few members your age too as well as us old guys - enjoy posting buddy

Welcome to the site Big Grin

Hopefully it helps you with everything Big Grin No need to be shy Tongue

Welcome to GS

Welcome
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

AdventOfJoy Wrote:Hi everyone!

... thanks for taking the time to read my quick and shabby introduction X).
Hey, welcome.

Things you should know... we're from all over the world and a wide variety of ages and range of experiences. Some of what we talk about is like problem solving but other stuff is just kidding around. Until you've posted 50 times, the site randomly holds back some of your posts for moderation. Don't take it personal, its just a sub-routine in the system. Once you have 50 posts you'll not be bothered with it again and you'll discover a few other features, like Instant Messaging. Feel free to look at the "word game" threads to up your post count.

Yeah, no need to be shy... Mostly we're pretty cool. Feel free to just hop right on in one of the threads if you feel you have something you want to say.

Welcome to the forum AdventOfJoy Smile. Hope you enjoy it here Smile

Thanks for the warm welcome guys and I don't mind the 50 post thing simce it probably helps keep the site spam free which is amazing in my books.

Hello dude, welcome to the forums. Have a nice day.

Hey Advent. Welcome to GS~ Do come join us in word games threads. Welcome