Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heyah!
haha, Heyah... not even a word, but you get the idea.

Anyway, ugh, I guess my name would be iPromise? lol, I seriously couldn't think of a name when I register here. I guess I choose iPromise because of my past and I shall save you the torture of that.

So, I'm 22 year old guy living in Tallahassee FL (Attending FSU, my third week here lol). It's been rather boring around here no friends and all yah know? So I kinda wanted to have an outlet to chat and read up on my fellow gays.

Okay, so I know it says that "I'm a single curious man" but honestly speaking, I didn't choose "I'm a gay man" because I well there were so many options and ugh- I don't know how to explain this, but I just couldn't pick one I suppose.

Oh and yeah, : ) hope to meet some great people here!

hello and welcome to the forum,
Whether your bi now and gay later it dont matter to people on here we are a very diverse forum with a big heart.. Its a place which is run purely by its members and is so civilised that moderators need to be in place... Im zeon by the way from the south east UK and loving the fact i was born gay its a gift that makes me unique in my own little world Smile. I am also the un offical gayspeak agony aunt as i hate seeing people upset and just want to makje all happy i can in any way i can

well enjoy n speak soon

zeon x

lol, Gayspeak Agony Aunt - man that's adorable! Thank you for the kind words and warm welcome!

Welcome to the forum dude, hope you enjoy the forums ^_^

Hello and welcome to the forum!!!

Tongue Thanks for the welcome guys!