Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heyyy there. am new. (:
Heyyy there! Biglaugh
Well umm my names Julien but I go by Joey. Confusedmile:
I just turned 17 years old. I was born in Areopoli, Greece but I moved to America when I was 10. I came too New York but a little over a year ago we moved to California. Confusedmile:
So yes I am fluent in Greek. (Yes, you can ask me to say stuff in Greek) hahaha.
Well am really into sports. Definently Basketball and wrestling. On the teams for my school every year. My dream is to actually play professional basketball in the NBA. Yeah that be cool.
Well I just stopped to say heyy, this forum looks interesting. Dont hesitate to talk to me. Am friendly. Confusedmile:

Hello and Welcome Smile

Gia sou, Joey and Welcome to GaySpeak... Hope you find what you are looking for here. Is your birthday soon, or has it just been? I guess it's just happened since you said you turned 17.

So how did you find out you were gay? Are you out to your friends and family? If not, what reaction do you expect to get when you tell them?
Take care, Joey... Hope to read about you soon. You look like a happy person. Confusedmile:

Kala Genethleia... Pola Chronia.

G Day Joey and welcome to Gayspeak. It's great that we have seen an influx a younger members willing to contribute and chat to Gayspeak the last couple of weeks.

I hope you all feel the love Smile

Hello JoeyWelcome

Thanks and hello guys, thanks for the welcome. Confusedmile:

princealbertofb Wrote:Gia sou, Joey and Welcome to GaySpeak... Hope you find what you are looking for here. Is your birthday soon, or has it just been? I guess it's just happened since you said you turned 17.

So how did you find out you were gay? Are you out to your friends and family? If not, what reaction do you expect to get when you tell them?
Take care, Joey... Hope to read about you soon. You look like a happy person. Confusedmile:

Kala Genethleia... Pola Chronia.

Geia sas kai ef̱charistó̱, boreíte na miloún ti̱n Elli̱nikí̱ gló̱ssa polý kalá.
Confusedmile:
And yes my birthday just passed. (July 1rst.) Confusedmile:
And well I first started noticing a couple years ago I noticed I had an attraction to men. And am in the closet. Nobody knows. Am to scared if whether or not am going to be accepted. Fuckkkk! And the reaction I do not know, besides I know my dad will not take it well. :/
But thanks for asking.
Elpízoume na sas doúme gýro̱. Confusedmile:

Welcome! Wavey

Hi Welcome Joey. Confusedmile:

GreekGuy Wrote:And am in the closet. Nobody knows. Am to scared if whether or not am going to be accepted. Fuckkkk! And the reaction I do not know, besides I know my dad will not take it well. :/

Hi Joey, welcome to the forum Smile

If you are in closet, be careful. You have said your full name, date of birth..., you may want to edit your posts.
There are hundreds of people who come to the GS everyday because google thought an information they had been looking for was right here. Many of them didn't type anything gay in the search form.

I have seen so many improbable things, that I am quite prone to believe that anything can happen.

Hi Joey and welcome to the site.