Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi!
Hey, everyone. Smile

I'm new here, excited to try this but still quite suprised that I even considered it. I really don't know what to say, other than I can't wait to get to know you guys. I live in Maryland, which is politically liberal (as a whole), but it's pretty conservative in my county. There are some lgbt people but I never got the opportunity to become friends with any of them, hence I was surrounded by a majority straight group of friends in high school. I love my friends, but invariably, they're never going to truly understand what it's like to be gay. So, I thought this was a great place to branch out and get advice/support from everyone, and I hopefully I can do the same for others. So yeah, nice to meet everyone. Smile

Currently, I'm watching 50/50.-----So, so sad but so good. <3

Hello, welcome to the site. Wavey
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

I would kill to be 17 again. I am a young man of 66. I live in a building of senior citizens who should be buried to save the economy. I ask in the community room "Has any one ever heard of the Beatles?" An old woman yells are there roaches here? No maam, they were a rock group in the sixties. No one has ever heard of them. They like Gene Autry, Roy Rogers, Dale Evans and the wild ones like Pat Boone.

I had the feeling they might not have heard the word Alternative. I ask anyway. Alternative to what they ask?

In deseration I ask "Have any of you guys heard of Jimi Hendrix?' They start mumbling as one "Jimmy who? Jimmy who? Jimmy who? I find myself surrounded by owls whoing me to death. I tell them the Who was a different rock group with Roger Daltry, Pete Townshend, Keith Moon and Entwhistle.
Who are they? Who are they? Who are they? they mumble together..

We, of course, have the greatest hits played as elevator music in the world. I am now regarded as the madman on the fifth floor who plays music too loud..

Hey, kid, save me from death by the silence of old people. Thank God my friends from high school come and save me from boredom. I try to remind people that disabled at 66 does not mean I'm dead. There are over 250 units of housing here. Every week I get to ride on an elevator with a neighbor. Neighbors leaving in large body luggage have a tendency to be very quiet.

I wish I had any problem I had as a gay guy at 17. At 17 I could maintain a 4 hour erection without ever considering taking a stupid pill for ED.

You are so lucky to be 17 I want to eat you. Don't come over though. Some old women are still quite horny and they wil happily ask you to dinner.. I wish there was gay housing for gay seniors.. Most of the men in my building moan frequently. I want to dance with a guy so bad it is killing me.

Have fun and get every piece of meat you can handle. I have some great memoris that give me an erection. Seniors give me the creeps.

So Hi, BreatheHopeLive, gay guys near Death Valley are on this site, too. By the way, my favorite sign at 17 was THE MARINES ARE LOOKING FOR A FEW GOOD MEN. So was I, kid. I enlisted in the marine corps. They teach you to go AT the enemy with a rifle BUT I preferred to go AT guys with a gun I kept in my crotch. My rifle worked great from the 500 yard line but I liked to get closer to guys. I take that back. I liked to get IN guys. I have never regretted being gay and I loved the marines for teaching me about homophilia, the love of men fo one another. It was a great combination for me. Unfortunately, everyone still insists I am straight because I was a marine. I tell women I like women but I only make love to men. Pretty soon I must get a neon sign for my head which says THIS GUY IS GAY with an arow pointing AT me.

Being gay is a great lifestyle. Go for it, kid. Consider enlisting in the marines.

G Day and welcome to Gayspeak, hope you have a positive experience here Wink

Welcome! Wavey

Welcome to the site Smile

Hello and welcome! You're among friends here, so hope you enjoy using the site.

Hi Welcome to gayspeak. Confusedmile:

welcome to gs

Welcome to GS BHL!