So far we have raised 15% of our monthly running costs! Thanks for your generosity!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi =)
hi everyone my name is biwarlock real name is mike. a few things about me is im bi but i tend to swing more towards guys than chicks. my biggest passion is longboarding. i love to skate. im somewhat camp but i do not mind getting dirty and playing with the big boys :biggrin: . if you wanna know more bout me just msg me or look on my profile

BYEXyxwave
Hello and welcome to GS Mike. Have fun!
In the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't. You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair... but its the way things are. The choice is yours. ~ Zidane Tribal

Hope is comforting, it allows us to accept fate no matter how tragic it may be. ~ Yunalesca

"Απο μακρυά και αγαπημένοι παρά απο κοντά και μαλωμένοι"

There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met ~ Gonzo
Hello Mike Welcome
welcome m8!
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart
Dam I miss surfing, opps, Hi mike welcome to gs, I was born and raised in San Diego, went to La Jolla High, class of 1967. You will find that this is a online family here, James
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]
Welcome! Wavey
Still wondering what I'll be when I grow up.
Hey Mike what's up?
Hello Mike, Welcome to the forum
Hey, welcome!
Hi Mike welcome to Gayspeak. Confusedmile: