Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi ^^
Its my first time on a site like this so, time for the worst introduction in history!

Im a 15 year old, 16 in about a month and a half, male with a lot of free time on his hands. Im very romantic (Just in case you didnt notice my name xD) and im also really silly with a good sense of humor. What I do with my freetime is eather workout, go on bikerides, play video games, or lay around thinking what else there is to do. Im from Florida, USA. And I havent come out of the closet yet because im to scared, my parents hate gays and I have a lot of guy friends (None of them are attractive to me though) and im afraid they will walk out on me if I tell them. Another weird reason is because my bloodline is a extremely rare one so I want to keep it running so it kind of tears me apart.

Feel free to laugh now.

Hi I'm Roxy, welcome! I'm pretty new here myself. I'm sorry to hear that you're in that difficult of a situation. I know how it feels to not be able to speak out. This is a great place to make friends and others who can truly understand you. I hope you have fun here ( ^ω^ )

Welcome, people are nice here so it shouldn't be to hard to relax and I'm sure no one is laughing at you for that one post.

Also, being gay doesn't mean you can't have kids. Gay couples are increasingly having their own kids.

I mean legit...yeah...

Anyway thanks guys.

Welcome to GS, refreshments are available in the lobby. :3

G Day and welcome to Gayspeak.

There is no reason why you can't continue your bloodline legitimately with a little help from medical science.

He and Welcome

Welcome! Wavey

Hello and welcome...........

hey , welcome Smile