Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi
Lol2 what you like you !!

I'm not sure the Shadow Collection is quite in-keeping with the happy vibes that are ordinarily associated with Weddings ... if I had to offer a few suggestions, oddly enough I perhaps wouldn't choose people's names ?

I'd probably go for something a bit more mystical like ... the Autumn Collection ... or the Veil Collection ... something like that ?

Having said that, as a boy I always wanted to be an evil Sorceror and rule the world from my Tower ... :redface: ... I still do really ... :redface: :redface:, so that might have something to do with my choices !!

Confusedmile:.

Welcome aboard (again) Just Me - it's good to have you with us, and I lol'd for real when I saw you'd chosen "crafty" as your mood - nice one !! Xyxthumbs.

xxx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Shadow Wrote:Having said that, as a boy I always wanted to be an evil Sorceror and rule the world from my Tower ... :redface: ... I still do really ...

STEP AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER !!!!! [Image: wizard.gif]

xxxx

LMFAO how cool is that smiley by the way ???

It's funny 'coz when I was a boy, the Dungeons 'n Dragons cartoon was quite popular, and I always thought if I were to try my hand at sorcery, odds are I'da been like Presto ...

I conjure forth something to get me outta this jam !! ... and a bottle of Vanish pops outta my hat ... that kinda thing Rolleyes.

Hee hee *saves the smiley*.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Hi Just Me Confusedmile:

Star Twister Wrote: STEP AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER !!!!! [Image: wizard.gif]

xxxx

Laugh love it :biggrin: