Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi
New here. I'm probably older than most of you but I am just now able to explore my gay side. Hope to learn and meet friends here

Welcome to Gayspeak. Confusedmile:

Welcome to the forum!

And no worries about age, there are people your age and older here Elkgrin

Hi welcome to the forum Smile
An eye for an eye

Welcome to the forum, Chuck.

From, Chuck
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Welcome to GS
生年不满百,
常怀千岁忧。
昼短苦夜长,
何不秉烛游。

Elefant Welcome to Gayspeak! Elefant

Hello, [MENTION=24552]Chuck[/MENTION], and Welcome to GaySpeak. So what do you mean when you say that you are just coming to exploring your gay side? Does that mean you've so far led a straight life and something has changed in your life recently? How long have you suspected you were gay? How did you come to that realisation? How did it affect you socially and in your family and friends circles? Or even in your professional circle? Which part of the USA is Southaven in?
As we get to know you better, I hope you will get to know us too a bit more. Have fun on the site.
Incidentally, you've got to post 50 posts before the moderation thing stops which sometimes will retain your posts. Don't worry, your answers will appear some time along the line. To increase your post count to 50 quickly and easily, please visit the word games threads in which you can accrue some posting rapidly.

hi Chuck - welcome from the UK , hope you like GS and join in the chats

princealbertofb Wrote:Hello, [MENTION=24552]Chuck[/MENTION], and Welcome to GaySpeak. So what do you mean when you say that you are just coming to exploring your gay side? Does that mean you've so far led a straight life and something has changed in your life recently? How long have you suspected you were gay? How did you come to that realisation? How did it affect you socially and in your family and friends circles? Or even in your professional circle? Which part of the USA is Southaven in?
As we get to know you better, I hope you will get to know us too a bit more. Have fun on the site.
Incidentally, you've got to post 50 posts before the moderation thing stops which sometimes will retain your posts. Don't worry, your answers will appear some time along the line. To increase your post count to 50 quickly and easily, please visit the word games threads in which you can accrue some posting rapidly.

Hey, thanks for the friendly welcome. To answer your questions first Southaven is a town in the state of Mississippi bordering Memphis TN .Why I waited so late in life to want to explore my gay side is a long story.. I was raised in a small southern rural town in the 1960's as an only child . With very strict parents. It was a place where everyone knew everyone , Racial predijuce was established and the only thing worse than being black was to be gay.. I was about 17 when I began to realize that I was attracted to other guys it was a slow process and something I resisted as it went against everything I was taught and of course I kept these thoughts to my self ,in those days you could get hurt for being gay. So I did what was expected. I was married. To be honest I loved my wife. We were married 41 years when she died. I was always faithful but often I wondered what I was missing. That is how I ended up in this position. Here I am at 65 without any idea of how to meet someone .
That of course is the subject for another thread.