Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi :)
Aww that sucks =[ I love it to much not to learn it though Big Grin One day i'ma talking fluently B) and then I can shout at the ref in a different language >Big Grin stupid refs

(not got anything agaisnt them, but the one that ref my matchs are generally crap as they are scared of the players =/ there canny though.)

Welcom to GS Big Grin

B x

Hello. Welcome from a "neighbour" in Haute-Savoie Confusedmile:

Hihi Smile

If you like, i'm looking for someone to help me work on my Italian, and i like to discuss things lol

xxx

Welcome to the forums! I loved what little of Italy I saw when I visited Europe three summers ago, and its my dream to go back and visit it properly. Hope you enjoy your time here!

Benvenuto a GauSpeak, amico de Bologna. Welcome to GaySpeak. Hope you enjoy the site and the discussions that go on here.
What is your story? Did you come naturally to the discovery that you were gay? Or was it a difficult path?
Take care, PA

@~D5~: ha! :biggrin:

@albabonzai: thank you Confusedmile:

@marshlander: I LOVE France :tongue:

@sox-and-the-city: anytime. We could add a new topic and discuss things in Italian Cool

@Yosuke: which cities did you visit? Confusedmile:

@princealbertofb: It was a naturally hard path. It began long ago, when I was turning 8 or so. Now I'm quite serene about it, though Cool

[COLOR="Purple"]Another welcome to GS post here Wavey

Padua looks amazing... very artistic and learnered (I thought that was a word but my MAC dictionary says it isnt Disoriented .

I too wanted to learn Italian, from my grandfather, but was told "We are Americans!" and he refused to teach me... even though all him and grandma spoke was Italian to their friends and neighbors Zzwhip but going down to their basement for Sunday dinner was like entering Italy - even the smell of crushed/fermenting grapes.

Is your avatar an original piece of your work? and what does your username mean?[/COLOR]

Wavey

Another welcome, from one newbie to another. Xyxwave

@fjp999 Thank you :biggrin:

Padua is just sweet. Where were your grandparents born?

My avatar is a detail from a self-portrait I made. Some GIMP on a photo, nothing special, really. :tongue:

My username means "Fool's gold" Wink

@JarredH: hi, what's up? Cool