Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi
My name's Jones, and I'm a single gay man living in the middle of the beloved "Bible-Belt" in the US. For the most part, I've never really been active within any part of the gay community, so it's all kind of new territory for me. I've met other gay guys (and have had many chances to re-affirm that I'm indeed gay), but I've never really had that chance to talk or converse about, well, anything.

All in all, gay is kind of foreign to me, so I'm hoping that I can do something about that and meet other people like and not like me.

Now about myself, I'm a college student working toward an outdoor recreation degree with a minor in writing. I love the outdoors and feel most in my element in the middle of the woods. I'm hermetic, a waiter, and a lover of post-rock music.
:biggrin:

Welcome to GS!

Im a very out doors person as well. Love to cycle everywhere and happiest when on the side of a Scottish Munro!

Hello Jones I'm Josh and I would like to say welcome to the forum and the gayness. I'm very into the gayness and the queer community not just gays but trans people too. I'm a high school student. Apparently I'm one of the most popular kids at school according to a coupe of my social groups, but I'm just friendly I guess. I like to talk to people so yeah if you like you can talk to me. =]

welcome uni lunax,
since your looking for different kinds of gay people you have really come the right place.

and we already have something in common. we love post-rock and the outdoors. well have fun and enjoy yourself. and best of luck finding what your searching for in the gay community.

Jones, Welcome to GS

albabonzai Wrote:happiest when on the side of a Scottish Munro!

What's wrong with being on top? My favourtite position. Wink
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

fredv3b Wrote:Jones, Welcome to GS

What's wrong with being on top? My favourtite position. Wink

Ah its too windy up top, i just like the sides......... ok i lie...i have no idea why i put side!!

[COLOR="Purple"]A late welcome, sorry, but Welcome Jones Wavey

Um... what is post-rock?[/COLOR]

fjp999 Wrote:...Um... what is post-rock?
I was wondering the same thing - shoe gazing for mail men maybe? Rolleyes

Hello, Jones, and welcome. Hope you enjoy it here Confusedmile:

Welcome to teh forumz!