Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi
Cheeky git!!! :biggrin:

I COULD be on the verge of being a bit more committed soon anyway, so all manhoods (except 1) will be safe!!! Wink Just hoping I'm not speaking too soon! lol

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:Cheeky git!!! :biggrin:

I COULD be on the verge of being a bit more committed soon anyway, so all manhoods (except 1) will be safe!!! Wink Just hoping I'm not speaking too soon! lol

Name pls!
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Twazzle Wrote:Name pls!

What.. so you can look on my FB and warn him off? LOL... I'll tell ya if anything happens!! Confusedmile:

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:What.. so you can look on my FB and warn him off? LOL... I'll tell ya if anything happens!! Confusedmile:

I hate you :mad:
[/COLOR]

Twazzle Wrote:I hate you :mad:

That's coz I know you too well!! :tongue:

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:That's coz I know you too well!! :tongue:

Tbh i think its the guy you were in a lot of shots with Smile Not the one you are kissing like all the time that was your 'im easy' stage but the recent ones Smile or that jamie guy!
[/COLOR]

Twazzle Wrote:Tbh i think its the guy you were in a lot of shots with Smile Not the one you are kissing like all the time that was your 'im easy' stage but the recent ones Smile or that jamie guy!

It appears you also know me too well!! Wink

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:It appears you also know me too well!! Wink

I think it is the Jamie guy :biggrin: As a few of your profile pictures have featured him which someone wouldn't do unless keen - but also he comments you a lot and vice versa - you also look content in pictures with him :biggrin:
[/COLOR]

Twazzle Wrote:I think it is the Jamie guy :biggrin: As a few of your profile pictures have featured him which someone wouldn't do unless keen - but also he comments you a lot and vice versa - you also look content in pictures with him :biggrin:

Inspector Twazzle!! :biggrin:

Good luck. He seems alright Smile
[/COLOR]