Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi
Well... guess I'll say hello! Big Grin

I'm from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. I'm in college to become a registered dietitian.... I work part time at a veterinary hospital. I have many animals... and ummm... well the rest is in my profiile. :b

Hey man and welcome...

props on bein an animal lover! (got 5 cats of me own!)

3 cats here... 4 birds (2 quaker parrots and 2 parrotlets).

all 3 cats are rescued. The oldest was going to be euthanized for being too mean (he was only 6 months old) I bottle fed 2 and my sister has the other...and the last was an adoption off the streets.... also one of my quakers was a stray brought into my job.

I have a very understanding boyfriend. :redface:

welcome to GS fella, hope you have nice time! :biggrin:

Welcome to the site... I have 2 dogs, 7 cats and a bird. All of the animals except the bird are rescue animals.

Udabar Wrote:Welcome to the site... I have 2 dogs, 7 cats and a bird. All of the animals except the bird are rescue animals.

And I thought I was mad having 5 cats Wink

In that case you should see what i have !!

2 dogs, 3 lizards, 20 Tropical fish and 12 Koi Carp :redface:

I have only 1 cat, a white cat. heheBig Grin and my bf's ex-bf is in your city, it is a long distance from our place:>

I'll say it's a long ways. I was in China about 2 years ago... sepnt 3 weeks traveling with my sister's adoption group. Love the country and I do plan on going back within the next few years.

although... when I went cloths shopping they LAUGHED at me. They would tell me they did not have ANY clothes that would fit me.... :mad:

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:And I thought I was mad having 5 cats Wink

A friend of mine rescues cats... at one time she had, I believe, 18 cats, 4 dalmations, 1 mutt and her 2 puppies, and a fugly old cocker spaniel named fuggles. 6 of the 18 cats were semi feral, the others got mostly adopted out.