Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi
Hey... I'm a uni student in Ottawa, Canada and just looking for a place to meet some other people who are kind of in the same boat haha :biggrin:
Hello Eric from Ontario, I'm Doug from New Brunswick. Welcome to the forum!
In the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't. You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair... but its the way things are. The choice is yours. ~ Zidane Tribal

Hope is comforting, it allows us to accept fate no matter how tragic it may be. ~ Yunalesca

"Απο μακρυά και αγαπημένοι παρά απο κοντά και μαλωμένοι"

There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met ~ Gonzo
ha-ha Hiya Eric! : ) Welcome to the forums, I'm at FSU in Florida. Nice to meet you!
Hello Eric, and Welcome to GaySpeak... hope you find what you're looking for here... What's gay life like in Ottawa? a little too quiet???
Hey XRIMO great to meet another Canadian! And hi iPromise... I actually have a cousin down at FSU right now and I'm considering applying to FSU for law school too Smile
princealbertofb Wrote:Hello Eric, and Welcome to GaySpeak... hope you find what you're looking for here... What's gay life like in Ottawa? a little too quiet???

Hey thanks. Ya I've had a tough time getting into the swing of things here in Ottawa but every once in a while I make it down to Toronto and there's plenty to do there :biggrin:
Lol, there are a few Canadians around this forum, and I believe a few near where you are. Smile
In the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't. You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair... but its the way things are. The choice is yours. ~ Zidane Tribal

Hope is comforting, it allows us to accept fate no matter how tragic it may be. ~ Yunalesca

"Απο μακρυά και αγαπημένοι παρά απο κοντά και μαλωμένοι"

There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met ~ Gonzo
I'd like to know Ottawa, I've only been to Toronto, once... liked it. Confusedmile:
Well I've never been to Switzerland... would love to make it over to Europe some day soon though Smile How's life in Geneva?
Eric come to FSU Tongue