Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Everoyne
Hi Everyone,
I'm an older, single man who is confused about who he is. I've never had a long term girlfriend and have recently begun to realize, or admit to myself that I'm more than likely gay, based on who I find myself attracted to.

I'm looking forward to meeting and talking to everyone here and getting to know everyone !

Looking forward to some good conversation,

Hey man,

it's never too late! Welcome to GaySpeak!

Hey, welcome.

Yo welcome to GS!!!

Welcome to GS [MENTION=24584]RandomGuy[/MENTION], This is a friendly site and you'll find plenty of support and encouragement here.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Welcome over here Wavey

It's good to be true to ourselves. Welcome !

Welcome to GS Smile
An eye for an eye

Welcome. Lots of advice here. Don't be afraid to ask questions

Hello, [MENTION=24584]RandomGuy[/MENTION], and Welcome to GaySpeak. As is my wont, I'll start with the questions. What suddenly made you realise, at such an advanced age, that you were probably more likely to be gay? Have you had any dalliances with boys/men before, or has this come to you as a bit of a shock? It takes time, sometimes, to accept ourselves for who we are. Can you expand a bit on how this realisation came to you? Thanks. Looking forward to knowing you better. Please feel free to NOT answer any of these questions if they make you feel uncomfortable, and also, please feel free to ask whatever questions you need answered. Take care.