Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi From Wales!
Hey, I'm totally new here!

Various google searches brought me here so I thought I'd say hey!

A little about me : My names Martin. I'm 20. From Wales (As the title would suggest). I'm a travel agent!

No idea what else to say Baer

- Martin!

Hey Martin!

the Captain has turned on the Fasten Seat Belt sign. If you haven’t already done so, please stow your carry-on luggage underneath the seat in front of you or in an overhead bin. Please take your seat and fasten your seat belt. And also make sure your seat back and folding trays are in their full upright position.

If you are seated next to an emergency exit, please read carefully the special instructions card located by your seat. If you do not wish to perform the functions described in the event of an emergency, please ask a flight attendant to reseat you.

Enjoy your flight! Smile

Welcome, Martin! Haven't been here that long myself, but it seems like an agreeable crew.

Perhaps you could tell us where to travel in Wales. I can't afford such a luxury, but love to hear about places to see.
I bid NO Trump!

Welcome to GS!!Fish2
I'm pretty new myself, but this is a pretty laid back place and I think you'll be comfortable here.
Your job sounds pretty cool --- you must know all the best spots to travel. Not that I anticipate being able to travel much in the near future, having kids kind of puts a lid on adventure sor a bit --- but hey, I can live vicariously through your travel sagas...

Hey Borg69!

LJay : I would suggest suggest somewhere like pembrokeshire! Give it a Google Smile

MrMom : I'm hoping to do a lot more travelling in the next few years... May start a blog!

~

Welcome to GS Martin. Smile
An eye for an eye

Hey Dan! Yay for another Welshie ;p

Hello Martin! Welcome to GS.Wavey

Hi Martin and welcome to Gayspeak Smile

Welcome to G.S Martin.
I hope you feel at home here.