Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi I'm Ben from Australia
Hi everyone,

I'm Ben from Sydney, Australia. I'm in a 13 year relationship with a wonderful guy, out to all and sundry and I'm an artist (I drew the pic in my avatar).

I look forward to becoming an active member of the forum.

Hello there and welcome to the forum. You will find other Aussies here and people from everywhere everyone is very friendly and chatty :biggrin:

That picture is pretty cool ;> welcome to the site hope you enjoy it :biggrin:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Welcome Aussie! I'm sure you'll get to love this forum, and all its members Smile

Hey and welcome to GS !!

Hope you find the site to your liking, and hope to see you around !! Confusedmile:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Sorry I didn't realise links are a no no in this forum. It's a bit unusual but hey every forum has it's rules I guess :confused:

No worries you didnt know. There is a thread about it but i ll write another one to be more obvious. http://www.gayspeak.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1018

It is not unusual all sites have these exactly rules. We just try to cut down the amount of advertising and spam a free forum gets but if you are a more regular member here then you can post pretty much anything. Confusedmile:

Hmmm so if I posted a link to a website lets say argos you would remove it? :eek:
[/COLOR]

No i wouldnt. If you are a newbie and your first post is about a site no one have heard of before to advertise it here then i would moderate it. The only way i see for people to have their site linked here is affiliating with GS and for that you need to contact the admin Andy to see how interested he is.

So because im some old dude then like.. I can? :eek:
[/COLOR]