Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi. I'm new and need to meet friends.
My name is Adam and I am still in the closet. I claim to be Bisexual to all my friends. I have a problem coming out to my true self: I am attracted to men, older men, older hairier men, BEARS. For some reason I can't just come out and tell people that. Forget telling my parents. That is still the scariest thing I can think of right now. There is so much sexual repression, as one might imagine, with me. I'm stuck in a community that won't accept people like me or even close. I came to this site to have people like me to talk to. That's all I need. Some people to talk to and express my feelings towards. I really wish I could be free and approach the men I want and have fun but I'm buried in the closet, underneath another closet, six feet in the ground. That's how bad I feel. All the feelings were so suppressed, they've only been coming out recently. I need a new town, people, friends, freedom of expression. Help.

hey , welcome

coming out isn't absolutely 100% necessary , and you definitely don't need to tell people what kind of people you're attracted to . that's no one else's business ~~

Thanks MEGUMI

Welcome! Wavey

Hey Adam,

Welcome to the forumSmile

I think you've already identified the issue. Your struggling to accept who you are to yourself. Once you find out how to unlock that issue, then everything else will fall into place.

Forget coming out to family if thats going to be an issue, as Megu says coming out is not a prerequisite to being gay.

Regarding the whole bear thing, honestly I wouldn't worry about it. People are attracted to all sorts of individuals. Tall, short, fat, thin, brown, white, leather guys, muscle guys. The list goes on and on.

You don't have to justify the type of guy your attracted to to anyone - except maybe a guy your attracted to ;-)

There are lots of great people on here who can offer much better practical advice than I can on this matter, just know you're not alone Bighug

ObW
X

G Day Adam and welcome to Gayspeak Wink

Hi Adam welcome to GS. Smile
An eye for an eye

welcome dude, we can relate to the need to move out to another placew, think it is the star sign ...

Hi Adam and Welcome to GS.

You'll find many friends to talk to here!

As for your coming out, like others here have said. there's no rule that says that you have to announce your sexuality to the world. Myself, I tell only close friends, and even then, not all of them.

Hi how are you doing toay, what new, and can we talk and let guest be normal friends and it up to you, so places answer back what you think, and if you read the massage thank you for reading.