Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi! I'm newcomers
I don't know what to write but the point is I want to introduce myself to you guys or gays.
My name is #*&(^@#, or you just call my username (because I'm undercover) lol. I just turned 18th y.o the other days and I'm a college student in Bandung, Indonesia (hope you know where). I'm not sure wether if I am gay or straight or even bi, but hopefully I'll figure it out soon. I have some interest to be here and looking forward to read more fabulous post and meet friends or people to talk with. I love disscussion, and talking about something. Right now, I'm on the edge of needing supports and advices on my personal problems. Anyway it's such a pleasure to be here. I hope someone read the post and put comment down below.

*Really need to fix my grammar and writing skill, sorry for such words I wrote.

Welcome to GS CursedArrow.

CursedArrow Wrote:I don't know what to write but the point is I want to introduce myself to you guys....
Welcome to the forum CursedArrow... Your english is fine, so don't worry about it. Yours is way better than some who post here with english as their first language! Wavey

Welcome CursedArrow Smile

...I KNEW that I had responded to this, and was totally confused until I realized that this is a duplicate post...Sooo...Welcome Again!!!!

And your English is fine...I was recently interviewing job applicants at work, and you'd be horrified at how many of the one's who had English as their first language couldn't communicate or write clearly at all...!