Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi, My Mother Sent Me Here-
Virge Wrote:Just send me your leftover pecans, brazil nuts, kiwi fruit and papayas and I'll be fine. I will give a good home to orphaned pears too.

I was hoping you were going to say "orphan nuts". I was going to send you my husband, our daughter and one of thee dogs lol.

Nope. I don't have a hubby but I do have a man. He's got a rule about nuts in the house. There will be none cuz he's a shrink. He won't let me have kids yet. He's still forcing me to try to impregnate him most the time.

Hello and welcome to the forum Smile

Not a hookup sight at all which is why I keep coming back.

Even when I get the feeling a poster is a troll the responses are positive and give them the benefit of the doubt.

It is such a simple concept yet so few sights are like this.

Welcome

If your mum is not a user or a member, it appears that she's done her research so she's at least a lurker.... Hmmmmm, no privacy any more?

princealbertofb Wrote:If your mum is not a user or a member, it appears that she's done her research so she's at least a lurker.... Hmmmmm, no privacy any mor

No, you didn't actually read my post. My mother has a gay co-worker who told her it was a good site and she should send me a link to it.

Hi and bye, and remember,

Was it something we said???
Jesse6
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

After nearly three pages of friendly banter from members, another self-abort. Not that it's necessary, but an some sort of "It's not me, it's you" goodbye might have been kind. Why is it that Anon's and new members alike seem to bug out after people extend advice, or friendship? Does anyone else feel disposable?

Apologies, I keep forgetting to be altruistic and think, "If I've only given one person some kind of helpful advice all the rest of my effort will have been worth it." I'm optimistically challenged this moment, and maybe it's showing.

Hmmm...this all seems so very "familiar"....

This avatar sounded so much like a few of the others who self deleted......