Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi There!
Welcome to The Bahamas guys, my name is Aaycle and I will be your guide to the Sun, Sand, and Sea. I am a newbie here and would love to have tons of friends, family, lovers, you get to decide, which category you want to be in!! Lol. So please feel free to stop by and say hello, anytime. Ask me anything, nothing is too invasive or private. Ask me about The Bahamas, the people, the weather; JUST anything.

Bighug

[COLOR="Purple"]Hey there Aaycle Wavey

Welcome to the nicest site on the web... should be a nice fit - The Bahamas and GS Bighug

How do you pronounce your name? Aaycle as in bicycle?[/COLOR]

Hi,

Welcome to GS. Would you be so kind as to refrain from telling us Brits how lovely the weather is out there, especially the sunshine and warmth part, while we in Britain struggle on through the miserable winter. Wink
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Hey Welcome To The Gayness!!!

Hi. Aaycle.

Welcome to GS.

Do you work for the Bahamas Tourist Board?

Hihi Smile You're most welcome, i'm sure.

Also Rychard, if i were from the Bahamas i, too, would never cease to mention them and their awesomeness...

Welcome xP

Welcome to this forum Bahamian boy... So the question is, how easy or difficult is it to be gay in the Bahamas? There are lots of tourists there, so the opportunities must be many, but are you comfortable with your sexuality? Is your family comfortable with it, or don't they know about you yet?

fjp999 Wrote:Hey there Aaycle Wavey

Welcome to the nicest site on the web... should be a nice fit - The Bahamas and GS Bighug

How do you pronounce your name? Aaycle as in bicycle?

Thank you for the warm welcome guy...My name is pronounced as Aye-Clee!! Two syllables!!

fredv3b Wrote:Hi,

Welcome to GS. Would you be so kind as to refrain from telling us Brits how lovely the weather is out there, especially the sunshine and warmth part, while we in Britain struggle on through the miserable winter. Wink

LOL....sorry for teasing you guys about the warm, soothing, replenishing sun, and breezes down here in The Bahamas. It is a fault of most Bahamians to simply let the truth slide out of their beautiful mouths.