Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi There Everyone!
Hi everyone,
I was searching on google for a gay forum to join and this one looked the best. So here I am.
I wasn't sure whether to post in the Introductions section or the Coming Out section, so I thought I'd start here then post in the Coming Out section next.
I'm 38, a little late in coming out, but better late than never.
I love movies and books. My favourite tv shows are Queer as folk, The L Word, The Mentalist (gotta love that Owain Yeoman), CSI (all versions of), NCIS, Supernatural (Jensen Ackles is so hot!), and of course The Mary Tyler Moore Show and Rhoda.
My favourite authors are Armistead Maupin, Robert Rodi, Dean Koontz, James Patterson, Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child.
My favourite musicians are Madonna, Prince, Lady Gaga, Rogue Traders and Natalie Bassingthwaighte, Rihanna, Grace Jones, and Pink.
I also love to travel and have been to Miami three times (great bars and clubs), Los Angeles twice (great beaches) and Australia twice (very hot climate and people).
I think that will do for now. If you want to know any more then just ask.

Haha I did the exact same thing. Google is a wonderful search engine Smile. Welcome sir!

welcome to GS Jared. Have fun~!

Hello and welcome. Smile

Welcome Jared, glade you found us here at GS

welcome to the site jared i did post a csi rap on the poems/stories/lyrics if you want to read it but if not thats ok anyway WELCOMEConfusedmile:

wleocme to the forums, your right this is best :3 not much trolling.

Welcome to the GS community of friends.
I have been to Australia myself. hot is right lol

Thanks for the welcome guys. I've posted more in the coming out section, if you haven't already seen it.
Jared