Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi all
Hi there and greetings from germany Big Grin

Found out about this Forum at twitter and think it's a nice place to be Big Grin

A bit about myself: I'm 24 and from germany (so my english is bad, expecially the grammar. Excuse me for that :frown: ).

Currently, I work at a Burger King restaurant near my appartment, but I hope to find a better job soon Smile

Are here other people from germany?

so, have to take a shower, I will come in later or tomorrow again :-)

Welcome to the forums Lightshade!:biggrin:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

HIYAZZZZZZ

:biggrin::biggrin:

Thank you for the warm welcome Smile

I waws a bit afraid to join this forum, cause I don't know if you understand my second-grad-english Big Grin

sox-and-the-city: are you german? Because of your signature and so ^^

Welcome, Lightshade, and please don't worry about your English. It is better than many native speakers ... sadly:redface:

hello have a very nice time on here:biggrin: Cool

Hi and welcome Lightshade.......

I was born in Iserlohn, West Germany. My mum is German and I have relatives still there.

Hope you have fun here at Gay Speak

Wavey

Lightshade Wrote:A bit about myself: I'm 24 and from germany (so my english is bad, expecially the grammar. Excuse me for that :frown: ).

marshlander Wrote:Welcome, Lightshade, and please don't worry about your English. It is better than many native speakers ... sadly:redface:

Welcome indeed. That you would apologise for your grammar is proof of the quality of your English, far too many native speakers have little or no concept of grammar.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Hi Lightshade! Gruesse aus Irland! Smile Ich bin Ire aber spreche Deutsch! bist du auch aus Berlin oder wohnst du einfach da?

Und dein Englisch ist herrvoragend! Smile Ich finds immer interessant, wenn Deutschen sagen, dass ihr Englisch schlecht ist-- hier gilt das fuer dich einfach nicht! Smile

Wenn du irgendwelche Fragen hast, bin ich da Smile

LG

Gav.

Nono, i'm not German, but i've been studying for a few years now. I have a fair few German freinds, too. The line in my signature is from one of my favourite songs. MIA are awesome, i'm wild about their music.

Oh, and i'll second Gawain's comment. Any questions, feel free. If you're up for a bit of Deutsch sprechen then that'd be awesome, too.

Confusedmile:Confusedmile:Confusedmile: