Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi all
At the top right the page, just above the Search and Quick Links tabs, you should see it.

Lightshade Wrote:Just great, thanks. First time since a week that my warm water was running normally and I had not to take a cold shower! Big Grin

By strange co-incidence my hot water wasn't working this evening and I had to take a cold shower.

Lightshade Wrote:I'm living in Berlin for... don't know. 3 weeks now. It's overwhelming. I'm from a small town near Mainz in Rhineland-Palatine (I believe thats the english word for Rheinland-Pfalz, too lazy to re-look it now ^^).
Everytimes I leave my appartment I feel totally lost. I'm happy to find my way to work - home - shopping now without getting lost Wink

Moving from a small provincial town to a major European capital city is quite a change. Do you mind if I ask, what caused you to make such a move?
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

hi lightshade welcome to gayspeak .

fredv3b Wrote:By strange co-incidence my hot water wasn't working this evening and I had to take a cold shower.

Yes I know. I've stolen your warm water last night, so I could take a hot shower. But don't tell someone. This is not the warm water you're looking for. Move on. Move on! *Jedi-mind-trick-hand-wave* :biggrin:

fredv3b Wrote:Moving from a small provincial town to a major European capital city is quite a change. Do you mind if I ask, what caused you to make such a move?

Hm. That's a difficult question. I needed to change my life. Some would say I ran away. Had a hard time letting my ex-boyfriend go. I went somewhere where nothing could remind me of our time together. And so, here I am! :redface:

Lightshade Wrote:Yes I know. I've stolen your warm water last night, so I could take a hot shower. But don't tell someone. This is not the warm water you're looking for. Move on. Move on! *Jedi-mind-trick-hand-wave* :biggrin:

Going all the way from Berlin to England and back and the water is still hot when you get home, now that is what I call German efficiency!

Lightshade Wrote:Hm. That's a difficult question. I needed to change my life. Some would say I ran away. Had a hard time letting my ex-boyfriend go. I went somewhere where nothing could remind me of our time together. And so, here I am! :redface:

Thanks for the answer. Sorry to hear you had a tough time with the break-up. I was just curious since Berlin was such a distance away.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

fredv3b Wrote:Going all the way from Berlin to England and back and the water is still hot when you get home, now that is what I call German efficiency!

Yeah I know. And yes, I'm always that fast lol :biggrin:

fredv3b Wrote:Thanks for the answer. Sorry to hear you had a tough time with the break-up. I was just curious since Berlin was such a distance away.

You don't have to be sorry, it wasn't your fault. Or at last I hope so Wink But thanks anyway :redface:
You can be curious, no problem. Ask right away, I will answer it maybe :biggrin: