Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi all
Hello and welcome Xyxwave . Don't worry, your english is just fine.

Welcome to the forum!! :biggrin:

[COLOR="Purple"]Welcome Lightshade Wavey

Glad that you decided to join... How was that shower?[/COLOR]

fjp999 Wrote:How was that shower?

Just great, thanks. First time since a week that my warm water was running normally and I had not to take a cold shower! Big Grin

sox-and-the-city Wrote:MIA are awesome, i'm wild about their music.

Oh, and i'll second Gawain's comment. Any questions, feel free. If you're up for a bit of Deutsch sprechen then that'd be awesome, too.

Yeah, some songs are great, I'm with you on that Smile And, if you want, I can doublespeak (makes this word any sence at all? ^^) sometimes, maybe it helps you. You are studying german or in Germany?

Kennst du das Lied "Tanz der Moleküle" von MIA? DAS ist der Hammer find ich Big Grin (You know the song "Tanz der Moleküle" from MIA? That's just wonderful in my opinion Big Grin).

And thank you all for the warm welcome Smile I'm already feeling better here Big Grin

EDIT:
Gawain88 Wrote:bist du auch aus Berlin oder wohnst du einfach da?

I'm living in Berlin for... don't know. 3 weeks now. It's overwhelming. I'm from a small town near Mainz in Rhineland-Palatine (I believe thats the english word for Rheinland-Pfalz, too lazy to re-look it now ^^).
Everytimes I leave my appartment I feel totally lost. I'm happy to find my way to work - home - shopping now without getting lost Wink

Welcome!
I hope ya have a good time and good luck if your looking for a bf, im sure you will find one in time ^_^

Yeah thank you. But I'm not really looking for a boyfriend here. I think you all lives too far away from me :biggrin:

But time will tell....Cool

yes it will, and if you want to have some fun here I made a really funny forum called King of the Hill (the awesome way)

I hope it becomes a big hit here!

Yeah I saw that already yesterday but I was a bit too late for a birthday-party so I didn't poste anything because I'm stil a bit rusty and it takes me a while to poste something that makes sense.

Although.... I'm not making sense very often, so don't hope for it :biggrin:

Awwww its ok, the point of the game is to be random and have fun!
it makes everything so much more funny xD

Maybe a dump question, but where can I set the "My mood" for me?:confused: