Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi everybody!
Hey folks!! My names is Jordan and I am from Italy. I currently live in Rome and I dunno what else to write.. lol I signed up here because id like to meet new friend and talk with people from around the world. byeee!!!

hey, welcome here.

I love italy. I have had two italian relationships, oh well, i could not call them relationships. just a period of in love or so. but anway, i really like that country.

ciao

Thank you =) Really? that's nice =D where are you from??

jordanindaforum Wrote:Thank you =) Really? that's nice =D where are you from??

I am chinese.

I had quite some relationships from many countries.

overall, i have to say now i am more capable of taking care of a relationship because i gradually find out what i need in a relation and what relationship means.

how about ya? Have you been in love before?

oh that's good Smile and I think this is just growing up lol and is good u.u Yup i've been into relationship..and I just fell in love just one time lol

Hello Jordan Welcome to the forum

Hi Jordan welcome to the forum. Confusedmile:

Thank you =)

jordanindaforum Wrote:oh that's good Smile and I think this is just growing up lol and is good u.u Yup i've been into relationship..and I just fell in love just one time lol

coz in the beginning i was more excited to meet more people than really know what love is. first got attention and later tired of it . now if i see back, that was childish and inmature.

yea, feel so great now to know what is friendship and what is relationship. haha

G Day Jordan and welcome to Gayspeak