Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi everybody! :)
So, I have just filled up the profile and posted the avatar.. so, suppose, now I have a right to introduce myself ))

I'm from Russia, St Petersburg and, please, do not ask me how and why I found this forum - I just was surfing through inet and searching for some interesting places for LGBT people... I'd say it was not so easy )))

Anyway, I am here and glad to see you... hope, you too ))

See you! Wink

Welcome to GS and please stick around because there are some really cool guys (when we've taken our crazy pills) here.From sunny South Africa with love.

))) accepted! about really cool guys - "we'll see, we'll see" )))

Seconded. Welcome to the Forum; its a great place and I love to take part when I can find the time Smile

Привет! Рад тебя видеть.
Как поживаешь?

Hyde Wrote:Привет! Рад тебя видеть.
Как поживаешь?

Bravo Hyde... Great to see that you can also write with Cyrillic letters on these boards.

Is it поживаешь or проживаешь ?? My Russkyi is a bit rusty...

Wow Russian, I can read it and say it aloud (with a no where near accurate accent) but I don't know what it means haha!

Hope you have fun Lynx and definitely come back! Confusedmile:

Welcome aboard Lynx! Xyxthumbs

Hyde, привет! )) отлично поживаю, чессловоWink) рад встретить соплеменника!

Smurlos, princealbertofb, no, these both are different, see: "пРоживать" mainly means "to live somewhere for during some period of time, and "поживать" means just "how're you"... "привет, как поживаешь?" = "Hi, how're you?"

wouldlikemuscle, yes, thanx a lot! Smile

hmmm... it is very strange - I have just replied but it's has not been posted (( ok, will try once again...