Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi, everyone!
Big Grin Hi, everyone! I'm glad to be a part of GS! I'm just so happy that a place like this exists online!

I am Jason; I'm 36yo; I'm Filipino; I currently live in Las Vegas, NV—I have been out as a Homosexual to family & friends for about 19 years now.

I'm mostly looking to make a like-minded friend or two.

I enjoy listening to a wide-range of music from electronica (ATB is my favorite); love songs; gaming instrumentals; to drum & guitar. Lately, I've been listening to ATB's "Trace of Life" from his Contact album! It's a great, almost therapeutic song! You should check it out!

I like playing video-games as well from puzzles, RPGs, first-person shooters, racing, to cooperative vertical-scrolling airplane shooters such as the Raiden Series.

Every now and then, I like to take part in arts & crafts—I use some of my recycled trash to create things! Recently, I made a pendant out of a marble, rubber-bands, and ornament hooks. I'm pretty decent in pencil drawing; as a Freshman in High School, I got 2nd place in an art contest and I frankly wasn't even trying!

I like to collect DVD movies too, my last two were Dune: Part One & Earth to Echo—I support Extraterrestrial life as well!

For a long time, I've been fascinated by the Universe; before it's beginning & after it's end; the existence of other Universes & their compositions; if it's possible to go faster than light; and, the cycle & nature of life.

One of my favorite colors is midnight blue!

So—it's obviously my first time on here, and I was wondering if someone can help me with creating a "signature". I searched "Help" but came out empty handed!

Well, it's so awesome meeting you all! I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Take care  Wink
"Beyond the attractive person in mind, body, & soul is nothingness." - JDD22

Hello, and welcome to the forum!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!
[-] The following 1 member Likes CellarDweller's post:
  • JDD22

Hi! Thank you for the warm welcome!

I hope you're doing alright deep down on the inside btw

Be well always!

1syellow1 1syellow1 1syellow1 1syellow1

Welcome to the site

Anim-jjd

Hi MusicFanLover! It's nice to meet you!

I appreciate your welcome message! Thanks!

Stay safe out there!

I shall sing for you lol Singer