Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi everyone
Hello, I'm Monteiro. I hope I'm able to find some new friens here. I'm 21, bi, single. I've came out to my close friends, some of them are still a bit akward arround me (they think I'm going to jump them just because I like men)... My parents don't know and I'll never tell them...

hi monterio im mike welcome to GS enjoy your stayConfusedmile:

hello there.. welcome to Gayspeak forums.. hope you'll enjoy it here. have fun!!!!

Hello, welcome. What stupid friends. Presumably they also jump on every girl they see? As for parents, never say, "Never". Gay people can get married there now Confusedmile:

Hi and Welcome :-)

hopefully we could be friends... you can add me up if you want to by the way....

welcome to the forums dude Big Grin

Thanks.

QUOTE]Hello, welcome. What stupid friends. Presumably they also jump on every girl they see? As for parents, never say, "Never". Gay people can get married there now [/QUOTE]

I gess that as gay/bi people we are supposed to think only about sex... I don't mind them to much, I'm kind of used to that, Confusedmile:

Just remember that we are the same as everyone else except for one minor thing, James
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

indeed, such a minor thing....