Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi everyone!
Hey guys!

My name is Jeff, I'm gay and I live in Tucson, Arizona. I work at a casual restaurant and I go to school part time for personal training at the local community college and for dietetics at the University.

I came out about 2 years ago after I met my first boyfriend, and we recently broke up and it's left me pretty devastated. I guess right now I'm looking for other gay people to talk to. I would love to have one or a few people to just chat with, email, etc. Unfortunately, most of my gay friends here are hard to relate to, so I'm turning to the internet.

Most info about me is on my profile, but I'm pretty open, so if there's anything you want to know, just ask Biglaugh

I really hope to hear from some people! Wavey

welcome to gay speak, its pretty cool here and most people are very nice Confusedmile:

Thanks so much! I came across the site on google and I'm really excited to be here

What's up man. Welcome and I love Arizona and I hope to move there In a year....

Hey! That's awesome, did you have a particular place in mind? And any particular reason why AZ?

hi jeff my name is mike nice to meet you enjoy your stayConfusedmile:

Hi Mike! Thanks for the warm welcome!

jdperkins125 Wrote:Hi Mike! Thanks for the warm welcome!
your very welcome

Hi Jeff, welcome along Confusedmile:

Thanks so much bookworm Smile