Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi, everyone! First time.
This is my first time joining a gay forum. I've always wanted to join one in the past, so I could have a place to ask questions related to being gay (since I can't talk about these things to people I know as I'm not out), but I never got around to it until now.

Anyway, I'm a single guy, 25, and not yet out. I have the tendency to join forums (just gaming-related in the past) and stop going back after a while. The only membership I even kept is IMDb. Haha. Hopefully I can find a reason to stay here.

For now I think I'll just lurk and test the waters. I'm hoping to make some friends because I'm starting to feel a bit lonely with all this hiding.

BTW, is anyone here using Tapatalk? I downloaded the app because when I opened this site on my Android, it said I could use Tapatalk to stay up to date on the threads on here and also use it to chat with people. I figured out the first bit by having the forum in my feed, but I couldn't figure out how to login to GaySpeak inside Tapatalk so I could respond to posts using the app (or chat with people).

Good to have you with us.
Welcome to Gay Speak.

Welcome to GS dude Smile we're always here anytime if you need help or just wanna chat.

Thanks for the warm welcome! Wavey

Welcome to this wonderful place.

hi and welcome... test the waters and if you like gayspeak then please stay .. hope u like it here

Hello excalibur77! Welcome to GS.Wavey

I use Tapatalk quite a bit when I'm not somewhere where I can use a computer. I've never signed back out of it since I began using it, but I think you have to sign into Tapatalk and then sign into this site. I used the same name there that I use here on GS to make it easy. I like using it, but the only negative to it is that it can sometimes take a few minutes to update and when I'm in word games threads everyone once in a while it makes me respond to a post that has already passed a few replies ago. Most of the time though, it works pretty good.

Apparently I couldn't figure out how to login because I stayed in the "Feeds" section of the app where I could see all my sub'd forums (was my first time using the app, lol). I didn't realize I could swipe to the left to specifically go to the section of the forum I wanted to log into. Once I was in there, I finally saw the sign in option. Thanks, Iceblink!

Welcome excalibur! Stay and play with us. Smile

Elefant Welcome to the forum! Elefant