Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi from Lewis
Hi All,
I am Lewis Greenaway, 28 from London.

I am new to the site and wanted to introduce myself.

A bit about me -
I love cooking for friends and family, going for walks, cinema. I love good music and listening to Jazz. I am a writer - I am soon to publish my first gay short story - Nightmares and Fantasies.

Anything else you would like to know please ask

Lewis

Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy your time here!

Will Nightmares and Fantasies be available on Amazon?

Hi there,
thanks for the welcome - it will be yes. It will be available from the 1st March

Hi and welcome to the forum. Smile

I wish you success with your short story. Enjoy your time on GS.

LewisGreenaway Wrote:It will be available from the 1st March

That's great. Congratulations on getting it out there. I will look for it.

Thank you - I am starting a twitter feed that will have info about me and the book with small extracts - [MENTION=22343]LewisGreenaway[/MENTION]_

Small extract from the book:
...I woke up without opening my eyes, through my eye lids I could see the sun shining into my room. Morning already! It felt like only moments ago I crawled into bed. Oh well, I enjoyed the feeling of the sun on my skin, the thin sheets a crumpled mess, pushed down to the end of the bed so the sun could get every part of me. I was naked and loving it, the sun kissed every part of me warming me like a lovers embrace.
I sighed, contented that today was Saturday, I could stay in bed for ages dozing, being warmed by the sun and I did not need to get up for anything.
Of course these were the famous last thoughts as no sooner had I thought them than...

Welcome Big Grin

LewisGreenaway Wrote:Small extract from the book:
...I woke up without opening my eyes, through my eye lids I could see the sun shining into my room. Morning already! It felt like only moments ago I crawled into bed. Oh well, I enjoyed the feeling of the sun on my skin, the thin sheets a crumpled mess, pushed down to the end of the bed so the sun could get every part of me. I was naked and loving it, the sun kissed every part of me warming me like a lovers embrace.
I sighed, contented that today was Saturday, I could stay in bed for ages dozing, being warmed by the sun and I did not need to get up for anything.
Of course these were the famous last thoughts as no sooner had I thought them than...

I want to read more!

I am always saying I would like to get into a good book but never know what kind of thing is for me.

Thanks - from now until 1st March I will be posting small extracts on my twitter - LewisGreenaway_

Hello Lewis! Welcome to GS! Wavey