Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi from NJ...
Hi my name is Chris and as you can guess by the title I'm from New Jersey. Lived in the state my whole life but I'm looking to get out. I signed up here mostly as an attempt to break myself out of my shell and become more comfortable with who I am. I figured if I surrounded myself by people more like me it would make it easier for me to accept myself and to not have to hide my personal life from everyone. I have no experience with either sex so it's hard for me to know exactly who I would prefer, although my feelings lean more towards men. I'm also looking to make new friends, preferably local to me, although I don't mind the company of online friends Smile

Btw, feel free to PM me if you're into Final Fantasy 14. My friends don't play as much anymore and I'd like to find people that are more active :biggrin:

Don't know that game, but you are a fellow Virgo, and we have to stick together, welcome to GS, lot's of good people here, please read forum rules and you shouldn't have any problems, James
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

Welcome to GS! Big Grin

I'll quote a wise person - "Welcome to GS !" ^_^

I heard about FFXIV (however u write it), but I prefer to wait until its F2P, I bet it'll take less than a year ! Big Grin

Nightcrawler Wrote:I heard about FFXIV (however u write it), but I prefer to wait until its F2P, I bet it'll take less than a year ! Big Grin

It would even be nice if the price came down a little. It's a bit over-priced imo but I don't mind paying Smile

Helô, Chris. Prynhawn da a croeso Gay Speak.

Hello Chris. Good afternoon and welcome to Gay Speak! (Just in case you happen to speak Welsh! No? Oh bugger!)

Anyway, I'm Vigilias or Vig and I'm as mad as cheese!

We're a friendly bunch which makes this site one of the few where bitching, trolling and general ill feeling have very little place. I'm sure you'll fit in great.

You say you come from New Jersey, I had relatives who lived in Hoboken back in the 1970's but we never met.

Welcome again!

Hello and Welcome

hey and welcome chris Smile

Hey welcome to the forum Chris! Looks like I'm talking to myself again.... :biggrin:

Hey there. I don't post here as often any more, but pleased to see you. The people here are incredible, and I really can't fault any of them for anything! I hope you make some new friends.