Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi from NZ
Hello and welcome to Gayspeak

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Hii

Htown has heaps of homos I have a lesbian wifey up there Big Grin

Welcome. I have had my account for a few months, but just really started interacting here. It is really great. Enjoy.

Kiid Wrote:OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Hii

Htown has heaps of homos I have a lesbian wifey up there Big Grin
HAHA yeah? i only move to Hamilton recently. most of the guys around here are ummmm interesting, Whats it like in Dunnis? I also have a wife down there

Hello Holst! Welcome. I'm new too. Is Holst your actual name? If not, you wouldn't happen to be referring to Gustav Holst, would you be? (I dig that dude's tunes)

Toby Wrote:Hello Holst! Welcome. I'm new too. Is Holst your actual name? If not, you wouldn't happen to be referring to Gustav Holst, would you be? (I dig that dude's tunes)
Haha yeah, it is actually Gustav. my real names Ryan. Hows your day or night going? Do you like Holst's music?

holst Wrote:Haha yeah, it is actually Gustav. my real names Ryan. Hows your day or night going? Do you like Holst's music?

Nice to meet you Ryan. My actual name is Wade. My 1:00 am is going alright. Trying to write a paper for class that's due in about seven hours :biggrin: (don't plan on sleeping much) How your's going?
To be honest, I'm not too familiar with Holst outside of his suite The Planets.... But I love it. I've practically had Jupiter playing on a loop for the past two or three weeks.

LOL...this is so cool...I can understand what you kiwi's are saying with accents and everything.

Toby Wrote:Nice to meet you Ryan. My actual name is Wade. My 1:00 am is going alright. Trying to write a paper for class that's due in about seven hours :biggrin: (don't plan on sleeping much) How your's going?
To be honest, I'm not too familiar with Holst outside of his suite The Planets.... But I love it. I've practically had Jupiter playing on a loop for the past two or three weeks.
Yeah? i like the planets. But i perfer the First Suite in Eb, if you like the planets you should listen too the First Suite. . . haha. is it 1am?? man, it feels strange talking to someone on the other side of the world. =P

Welcome to the forum Toby and Holst. And get back to your work Toby Wink.