Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi from me
Andy Wrote:Welcome mish money Penny! I'll have a Martini on the rocks - shaken but not stirred! :biggrin:

:confused: I see andy is going straight back on the drink Wink
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

LOL I know... must be all that summer heat... way too tempting to have a drinky outside when u get back from a busy day at work! :biggrin:

But I am starting a detox next week! hehe (no drinky poos for about 4 weeks! ha)
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Andy Wrote:LOL I know... must be all that summer heat... way too tempting to have a drinky outside when u get back from a busy day at work! :biggrin:

But I am starting a detox next week! hehe (no drinky poos for about 4 weeks! ha)

Need a doctor over here quickly, he's threatening no drink!!!!!

Andy not drinking is like... me not being amazing *+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Impossible Wink

BTW welcome bipenny!
[/COLOR]

BiPenny Wrote:Need a doctor over here quickly, he's threatening no drink!!!!!

Twazzle Wrote:Andy not drinking is like... me not being amazing *+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Impossible Wink

BTW welcome bipenny!

OMG I'm not the male version of Amy Winehouse you know! (god forbid!)... despite being born and bred in Glasgow (half Glasgowegian)... where they are somewhat fond of their tipples! LOL I'm not that bad! hehe I can go without booze for AGESSSSSSSSS... longest I've given it up for has been 6 months! :biggrin:
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Lol ive honestly 100% not had a drink in over a year Wink

Btw people I know my spelling and grammar is utterly shocking but I really dont mean to do it! :frown:
[/COLOR]

Twazzle Wrote:Lol ive honestly 100% not had a drink in over a year Wink

Btw people I know my spelling and grammar is utterly shocking but I really dont mean to do it! :frown:

what are you, some kind of super camel? :tongue:

Smurlos Wrote:what are you, some kind of super camel? :tongue:

Well I am known for the odd hump -WINK Wink
[/COLOR]

Smurlos Wrote:Oooooh JD!!! Havr you ever tried a lynchburg lemonade? Cointreau, JD and lemonade? We sell them at work but I think it's something I'm gonna have to try sometime! JD goes better with diet coke *sluuuuuuurp*

Ahhh... I've had Lynchburgs... they're niiiiicee!!!! :p Quite refreshing compared to standard JD&Coke.

BiPenny... I hope you're not accosting the members of this forum on your jaunts to G-A-Y... (although to see some of you guys there would be fab!...) you do enough accosting when you're there as it is!! Mdrbig Don't blame the Pimms either... its all down to you Wink

BiPenny Wrote:As for sox, your opinion is as valid as mine mate, I'm sure I wouldnt appreciate some of your tastes in people. We'll agree to disagree

I was KINDA joking a wee bit... I have a weird sense of humour, people tend to find me funnier when i'm saying things in earnest. Never understood why...

As for GAY, or gaying in the London area, i'd be sure to give good notice if the wind were ever to blow me in that direction for non-family related reasons...

If you MUST drink, have a Multiple Screaming Orgasm. It's Amaretto, Baileys, Kahlua and milk. Not quite as intense pleasure as the name suggests, but still very good. And you can play with bartender's minds when you ask for it just by winking :biggrin::biggrin:

Starting to think i have too much time on my hands...

xxx