Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi guys ;)
Somethin is weird, i posted twice here, shown posted successfully but doesnt appear in d forum. Hmmmm

Anyways, to Darius,
Yes, its really difficult for me to find a BF. Even hookups, cuz most of the guys are not my cup of tea. Sad

Hello, Samiam. I'm sorry that it's not easy for you over there. I wasn't sure whether or not I should say this, but I'll do it anyway. You are irritatingly handsome.

Wow, irritatingly? Sad hahahaha
Thank you [MENTION=22336]himself[/MENTION]. How kind of you.

samzv Wrote:Anyways, to Darius,
Yes, its really difficult for me to find a BF. Even hookups, cuz most of the guys are not my cup of tea. Sad

Tell us what your cup of tea is.

Well, if I must say, Im more into masculine looking-acting guy, with some facial hair, scruff, short hair, average to athletic built, sharp nose, sweet smile, and can handle my enormous amount of sweetness. Haha

In other words, someone just like yourself?

Well, I try to be what I like, but thats just what I have in my mind, I basically like middle eastern or caucasian look better than Asian looks. In Malaysia we basically have three races. Majority are Malays, and also Indians and Chinese. Finding gays among all these, furthermore one that I like, is so far impossible. Smile

Besides, its not just the look, personality and mentality plays an important role too. I like someone who is open minded, out of the closet, adventurous, smart, at least I should be able to hold a conversation with....but my efforts have been futile. Anybody wanna fill up the vacancy? Hahahaha JK

samzv Wrote:Well, if I must say, Im more into masculine looking-acting guy, with some facial hair, scruff, short hair, average to athletic built, sharp nose, sweet smile, and can handle my enormous amount of sweetness. Haha

I guess i'm out...