So far we have raised 0% of our monthly running costs! Thanks for your generosity!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi im new
Hello there everyone, my names Maffyew and im 17 and live in london. Im going to the fashion retail academy this year (its like a college) and its great! Im on here really to meet new friends. if ya would like to chat feel free to talk to me Big Grin

Matt x
Maffyew Wrote:Hello there everyone, my names Maffyew and im 17 and live in london. Im going to the fashion retail academy this year (its like a college) and its great! Im on here really to meet new friends. if ya would like to chat feel free to talk to me Big Grin

Matt x

Hello Matt and Welcome to GS. I hope you like it here, but I guess you've already been browsing the threads and you saw it was an ok site.
So you're to be in the clothing industry?
Hello Matt, nice to meet you!

Theres lots to do around here and lots of people to talk to, so have fun!:biggrin:
In the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't. You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair... but its the way things are. The choice is yours. ~ Zidane Tribal

Hope is comforting, it allows us to accept fate no matter how tragic it may be. ~ Yunalesca

"Απο μακρυά και αγαπημένοι παρά απο κοντά και μαλωμένοι"

There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met ~ Gonzo
Welcome Matt enjoy.
Good Morning Maffyew, Hope you are well and that you have a happy stay here

So your going to the fashion retail academy? (I could do with some new stage clothes)
:biggrin:

XXXXXXX

Jamie
Welcome to GS Matt Welcome
~Michael

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Confusedmile: hello have a very nice time
Hello,Welcome to GS bru,hope you like what you see (that came out wrong!).
Hi and welcome Confusedmile:
Hey Maffyew [Image: hatsoffxy7-1.gif]