First name: Ramon R.
Nickname(s)? Ramon mostly lol
Orientation: Gay
Where you live: Amsterdam
What you do (job, schooling, etc.): College degree ICT Media Design
Dream job: Having a own clothes store with an own brand in Amsterdam
Religion (or lack thereof): Is just to treat others how you want to be treated
Political philosophy: I dont trust politics
Interests and hobbies: Sports, Drawing, Designing and photography, just artistic stuff
Drinking, drugs or sobriety?: I need some alcohol to get loose but i dont party allot
Special talents: Lol im just the kid that can do almost anything
Pet peeves: French Bulldog named Chubby
Personal hero: Bob Marley, Michael Jordan
Favourite real-life homosexual: Tom Hardy
Favourite movies: Inception, Interstellar and much more deep movies.
Favourite TV shows: Modern Family
Favourite music: RnB HipHop Rap Soul Softrock mostly
Favourite books: none lol im dyslectic
Favourite food: Sushi and Thai kitchen
A quote to live by: "Truth is everybody is going to hurt you: you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for"

welcome to the forum!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Nice to meet you.

hi and welcome, see your Pet peeve as a French Bulldog named Chubby, bet he is so cute...I love dogs, we used to have bulldog called Tubby Smile

Welcome Dog

Hey Ramon,

Altijd leuk om een andere Nederlander tegen te komen. Nou ja hangt natuurlijk af soms op vakantie niet en aangezien ik niet snel als een Nederlander word gezien, is altijd leuk wanneer ik opeens iets tegen degene zegt in vloeiend Nederlands. Prachtig de uitstraling. Of soms blijf ik incognito, maar helpt de persoon zonder dat hij of zij begrijpt hoe ik haar of hem kan begrijpen. Ik kan je nog geen privé bericht sturen. Moet nog 10 post of zo doen. Echter ga ik nu eten en dan ff feesten tijdens roze maandag. Dus wellicht tot dat ik mijn 10 post heb!
Later man!

Tom Hardy's gay?! :biggrin:

Welcome to the forum Ramon Smile

Didn't he experiment as a bi-curious?

Tom Hardy? My hubby has had a thing for him as long as I've known him.

According to a B&B guest & BF who both worked with him in Band of Brothers when he was 20....

What Hardy has called experimenting in bisexuality was not what he likes the public to believe. What he doesn't tell is back then he was strung out in a big way on meth. He supplemented his income to afford his drug habit (and get them for free) involved him providing sex for gay men.

Ryokosha Wrote:Hey Ramon,

Altijd leuk om een andere Nederlander tegen te komen. Nou ja hangt natuurlijk af soms op vakantie niet en aangezien ik niet snel als een Nederlander word gezien, is altijd leuk wanneer ik opeens iets tegen degene zegt in vloeiend Nederlands. Prachtig de uitstraling. Of soms blijf ik incognito, maar helpt de persoon zonder dat hij of zij begrijpt hoe ik haar of hem kan begrijpen. Ik kan je nog geen privé bericht sturen. Moet nog 10 post of zo doen. Echter ga ik nu eten en dan ff feesten tijdens roze maandag. Dus wellicht tot dat ik mijn 10 post heb!
Later man!
Let me translate...

Hey Ramon,
Remember that night at the bathhouse?
You were the only one wearing clothes...
What were you hiding?
Tell me..
I wanna know your secret,.. I bet it's a big one.

Things have been good since we got caught smuggling hash in our rectums....I regret it now because all the tops i've been with since ..have been disappointed.
Does anyone have a pet horse laying around?
It's nice to see you here..
I have to go..
My probation officer is on his way.