Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi new to all this
HI people my name is scott i am 42 and live in manchester i am very shy untill u get to know me then i carnt shut up

i am a gay guy but have not been out that long to people i have a 15 year old son and live with my ex girlfriend who has known for 14 years im gay and has been fantastic about it

i did not tell anyone i was gay apart from my ex who has 4 children of her own with mine made 5 i was hiding who i was and last year told my stepkids and my son i was gay which was not an easy thing to do but must say they were all fantastic about it which gave me the confidence to tell friends and family who were also cool about it.

but i think i have left it so long that i am scared of meeting people due to being shy its a visous circle so i saw this site read some threds and thought wat the hell if i talk about it on here people might understand what i am going trew and help and advise.

Any how im 6ft tall and at the moment chubby i had a car crash which stopped me going gym so i just ate im currently on a diet to lose it all again so lets hope rabbit food dose the trick. as at the moment i hate myself.

sorry for going on im looking for new mates who are like minded and hope i find them on here as the post i have read people seem really nice

so for now ill stop regards and thanks for not falling asleep b4 u fin reading

scott

Hey Scott and Welcome to the site.

This is a support forum, so your in absolutely the right place for relationship advice, but we're not a hook up site, so don't expect any guys to start throwing themselves at you ;-)

Your situation is not as unusual as you may think - although you clearly have an ex GF with the patience of a saint....

I think my comment would be that if you really want to start exploring your sexuality, then reviewing your domestic arrangements should definitely be on the cards. Having a 15 year old son and an ex GF of 14 years under the same roof would cramp anyones style!

ObW
X

welcome to gay speak, i think you are a very brave man for talking to your son.

people here are very nice, every one here is for sure so look fwd to seeing you post whatever.

Hello Scott Welcome

Bye! Wavey