Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi there <3
Hey there! Most of the info about me is in my JUST created bio but what the heck, I'll tell you a little anyways Big Grin
I am a teenage boy who just recently came to accept the Homosexuality in me, I say this because i grew up in the south and i've always been in denial because of the homophobia that i've seen. I'm so glad to finally be open about it since I finally worked up the courage to tell my mom 2 days ago <3
Thanks for reading <3
Now something new, How are you Big Grin?
( I will be going to bed because of time purposes; feel free to write on here and i will respond as soon as i get home from school <3 )

Hey, welcome! Much congrats on coming out to your mom, feels pretty good huh? I'm new here too -- hope it's as bright 'round these parts as the default theme suggests...

Hello and welcome Alderic, hope you enjoy the place.Welcome

Welcome, Alderic!

And congrats on coming out to your mother....that is a big step!

Also, are you from Raleigh, North Carolina? If so, have you ever been to Asheville? I love, love, love that town and it's so gay friendly. Probably the most gay friendly place in the southeastern U.S.

G Day Alderic and welcome to GaySpeak.

So how did it actually go with coming out to mum?

I am so glad you have discovered yourself and accepted yourself. I think you will find yourself a home in Gayspeak, lots of levely people here.

hi and Welcome

Hi congrats and welcome I live in South Carolina so I know how ya feel Smile Imma be in Raileigh in a few weeks for a yugioh tournament xD

Welcome! Wavey

Prometheus Wrote:Hey, welcome! Much congrats on coming out to your mom, feels pretty good huh? I'm new here too -- hope it's as bright 'round these parts as the default theme suggests...

Omg it feels great! I feel so much closer to her (:

Since so many people replied ^__^ I'll just use this 1 comment to everyone, Yes it felt amazing to be able to open about it ^_^ my mom was actually way more accepting that i would have figured. She said that there's nothing wrong with it, the only reason that she was that way is because she isnt a huge fan in PDA, whether it be gay or straight. So i found out that nothing changed, except i felt so much better to finally be myself. I wanted to overcome my fear of being rejected so i walked up to her and told her i needed to talk to her, and i did. <3
And i'm not sure if i've been in asheville to mancethequick, If i have it wasnt to just walk around D: and lol i live like 15 minutes from raleigh