Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi there, everyone!
Hi! As you can see, I am Amelius. A bit about me.. well, I am 13 years old, and I wanted to be able to speak to people about being gay without the fear of being picked upon. Anyway, if anybody wantes to know more about me or something, you could send me a message privately disclosing your inquiry, or just type it here, of course. I hope we can all get along! :biggrin:

hey welcome to gs hope you stick around!

Thanks for the welcome, joshyboi! I'm sure I'll stick around, lol.

Welcome Amelius. Are you having doubts about your sexual orientation? You're still very young and things might change.

princealbertofb Wrote:Welcome Amelius. Are you having doubts about your sexual orientation? You're still very young and things might change.

Well, I know for a fact I am attracted to something about men. I am not sure if it is men in general, or just the idea of sex (seeing as I am in puberty after all), but I have done some seriously homosexual things in the past, so I might be gay.

However, I am also attracted to females. Would this make me bisexual?

It would make sense that you'd be curious at your age towards both sexes... with other males, to compare yourself to them, with females to find out how they tick... I don't know, you may be bisexual, or gay curious, or even gay. Being gay is actually more than just a sexual attraction to one's own sex / gender. It's also about being able to fall in love with someone of the same sex and (hopefully) being comfortable with it because it's what's 'normal' for you.

When you say seriously homosexual stuff, what does that mean?

princealbertofb Wrote:When you say seriously homosexual stuff, what does that mean?

Well, about a year ago, a really good friend and I were having a sleepover, and he mentioned something about getting prepared for sex when we were older. So we kind of just took turns giving fellatio to eachother, so we could understand what it felt like and stuff.

Hmmm.... that's pretty gay, indeed. Did you enjoy it? But again it might just be teenage curiosity.

princealbertofb Wrote:Hmmm.... that's pretty gay, indeed. Did you enjoy it? But again it might just be teenage curiosity.

To be completely honest, I enjoyed it very much. But since I moved, and because of where I live now, there is no way anything like that would ever happen again. I kind of miss it.